HAWAII CONSTRUCTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOOLS forsale?

2 posters

Go down

TOOLS forsale? Empty TOOLS forsale?

Post  ray Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Anyone got tools forsale? Festools?

ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

TOOLS forsale? Empty TOOLS forsale?

Post  gnoha Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:06 am

I have some mechanics tools for sale. I could also use a new mechanic job. Sad

gnoha

Back to top Go down

TOOLS forsale? Empty Re: TOOLS forsale?

Post  ray Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 am

gnoha wrote:I have some mechanics tools for sale. I could also use a new mechanic job. Sad

Isn't there a lot of mechanic jobs? I seen one not to long ago

ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

TOOLS forsale? Empty RE Tools for sale

Post  gnoha Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 am

Most companies dont like to pay mechanics a high wage. The result is they get second class mechanics. Then the second class mechanics do second class quality work. Now the company thinks, mechanics dont deserve high wages. i am a 1st Class Mechanic with lots of skills, knowledge, and tools. I dont want to work for less than $30 hr. If the company is lucky, after about 100k or so in losses they realize the need for a real mechanic. They can pay a second class mechanic to do a job then undo it and redo it. Or pay someone like me to just do it. Alot of the bigger companies have a very loose grasp of the economics of the maintanence situation. They get who they get and thats what they get. Lucky for them they normaly have a big bank account, so the cost is hidden. A small company will say that they cant afford to pay someone that much. However, they end up sending allot of their work out at $100 hr or pay the second class mechanic to keep doing it over and over. So my situation is the last one, sure there is always someone hiring. Normaly for me the pay scale is too low.

gnoha

Back to top Go down

TOOLS forsale? Empty Re: TOOLS forsale?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down